Derived from our popular TT2 Console Table design, the TT2 Coffee Table bridges genres from Asian, to contemporary styling, to arts and craft themes. At your request, we’ll build your floating top with two, more or less, symmetrical planks fastened with butterflies as shown above and below, or with a solid top as seen far below. The floating top cantilevers out over chiseled legs that end with contrasting color feet. Hints of Japanese architecture can be found in the wedged mortise and tenons at either end, which allow the table to fold flat for convenient transport. The finish is waterproof, alcohol proof, durable catalyzed lacquer. No fussy care required.
• Curly Maple top on Curly Maple base, Bubinga, Walnut, or Bloodwood feet
• Curly Maple top on Walnut base, Bubinga, Curly Maple, or Bloodwood feet
• Curly Maple top on Cherry base, Bubinga, Walnut, or Curly Maple feet
• Cherry top on Cherry base, Bubinga, Walnut, or Curly Maple feet
• Bubinga top on Walnut base, Curly Maple feet
42”L x 20” W x 17” T $ 2400.00 plus shipping
54”L x 22” W x 17” T $ 2800.00 plus shipping
60”L x 24” W x 17” T $ 3000.00 plus shipping
Matched Curly Maple top with butterfly connectors, Curly Maple base with Walnut feet.
Cherry top on Cherry base with Curly Maple & Wenge feet.